Community Bulletin Board This forum is for the use of non-profit groups to make Public Service Announcements. No commercial advertising, including links to other commercial websites, is permitted. A contact email address is required. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before being posted.
The First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles invite all members and the Public to participate in the 182nd Semiannual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (The Mormons) on Saturday and Sunday, October 6 and 7, 2012.
Messages will be given by the First Presidency, members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and other General Authorities and general officers of the Church.
General Sessions will be held on Saturday at 12:00 a.m. and 4:00 pm Eastern daylight time. Two more general sessions will be held on Sunday at 11:30 am. and 4:00 p.m. Eastern daylight time; the morning session includes the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word.
Any one may watch conference by Satellite at 40 Cedar Circle just off River Road in Washington with a big screen projector or by internet and BYU TV.
The live broadcast will also be available from the following sources:
• Conference.lds.org: Video and audio in 16 languages.
• Mormonchannel.org and Mormon Channel mobile apps: Video and audio in English only.
• BYU.tv: Video and audio in English only.
• BYU.tv International: Video and audio in Spanish and Portuguese.
• Facebook.com/LDS: Video in English only. (Choose "General Conference" from the left menu.)
• Roku Channel: Video only in American Sign Language, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. (Search for general conference under the "Spiritual" category.) W.L. Buzz Cayton
CLICK ON ANY AD FOR MORE INFORMATION
Copyright 2008-2013, Beaufort Observer Online, Inc.
No part of this website may be used without permission